- Experience Bhutan’s wonders and beauty in a luxurious and relaxed manner
- Learn about Bhutan’s cultural and historical heritage sites such as fortresses, monasteries and temples
- Hike to Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) monastery – one of Bhutan’s most sacred places
- Visit Trashichho Dzong and Punakha Dzong and see the beautiful architecture of the fortresses
- Visit to the Bhutanese farmhouse and enjoy a hot medicinal stone bath
- Enjoy the comfort of the 5-star hotels at Como Uma in Paro and Punakha, and Taj Tashi in Thimphu
This seven-day tour program offers you an opportunity to enjoy Bhutan – the pristine environment, the cultural and architectural marvels, at a pace that is relaxed and suitable to you. Relax and rejuvenate your body and spirit with a flexible and luxurious program to suit your needs and also give you an insight into Bhutan’s heritage, culture and traditions.
In the unique capital city of Thimphu, you will have the opportunity to see one of the largest statues of Buddha and to visit the Memorial Chorten. You will also learn more about Bhutanese life, arts and crafts from the visit to the folk museum and the institute of arts and crafts. One highlight is the visit to the Trashichho Dzong, the seat of the administrative and religious power in Bhutan and which houses the throne room.
In Punakha, the old capital of Bhutan, you can see the Punakha Dzong nestled between two rivers and also make a visit to the sacred Chimi Lhakhang and the Khamsum Yulley temple.
In Paro, for a memory of a lifetime you can visit the memorable Tiger’s Nest temple which is perched high up in the cliffs.
Your accommodation will be arranged at the 5-star hotels at Taj Tashi in Thimphu, and the Como Uma Resort in Paro and Punakha. The highly recommended hotels offer world class luxury amenities and incredible experience for the guests with flavor of the Bhutanese culture and tradition.