To commemorate the 15 years of diplomatic relations between the Kingdom of Bhutan and Australia, the Royal Government of Bhutan is pleased to present the “Bhutan – Australia Friendship Offer” to welcome all nationals of Australia to visit Bhutan in 2018.
What does this mean for Australian tourist visiting Bhutan?
This mean that nationals of Australia who wish to visit Bhutan in the months of June, July and August 2018 have the opportunity to visit Bhutan at a discounted rate. The offer included the following:
- Visitors do not have to pay the mandatory minimum daily package rate of US$ 200 per person per night. They do, however, have to pay the Government Sustainable Development Fee of US$ 65 per person per night.
- 30 % Discount on Druk-Air and Bhutan Airlines.
- Waiver of surcharge of US$ 40 per person per night and US$ 30 each for two persons.
Bhutan Lhayul Tours & Travels offers the best possible rate for Australian Tourist to visit Bhutan. In addition to the airline discount we are offering our tour cost at the following rate:
- 01 Pax – US $ 180 per night
- 02 Pax – US $ 170 per person per night
- 03 Pax and above – US $ 160 per person per night
The package is inclusive of:
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels
- English Speaking Guide
- Government Royalty of USD 65 per day
- Taxes and service charges
- Museum and Entrance Fees
- Mineral water for duration of the stayChoice of hotels:
- Thimphu: Hotel Phuntsho Pelri or similar (3 star accommodation)
- Punakha: Hotel Kingaling or similar (3 star accommodation)
- Paro: Namseycholing Resort or similar (3 star accommodation)
The package excludes:
- Air Ticket to Bhutan
- Visa Fee USD 40
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Bank Charges to wire money
Terms and conditions:
- The offer is valid from 1st June 2018 to 31st August 2018.
- The offer is for the nationals of Australia only.
- Visitors have to book their tour through Bhutan Lhayul Tours & Travels.